Collaboration Method #1:
SAFETY-RATED MONITORED STOP
- The robot can be stopped in a safe position, allowing the operator to load, unload or add parts, as well as perform other tasks without shutting off the robot motor power.
- Can drastically improve cycle time by avoiding tedious restart procedures, while also minimizing additional tooling costs.
Nachi robots utilize the RMU (Robot Monitoring Unit), a Category 4 ISO 13849-1 PLe certified safety device, to prevent motion during the Safety-Rated stop period. This RMU has been certified as a safety device by TUV and complies with international safety standards for industrial robot collaborative use.
Collaboration Method #2
- Simplifies programming and reduces setup time by allowing the operator to program the robot using this hand-guided method
- NRS has developed a specialized safety enabled Direct Teach joystick that connects to the robot allowing the user to move the robot to program points without a teach pendant.
- Points and programmed paths can be easily taught without extensive robotics knowledge, simplifying setup and reducing programming time.
Additionally, Nachi robots can utilize Safety-Rated Monitored Stop in combination with hand guidance during automatic operation, allowing the operator to manipulate the robot along its taught path or a modified path. Combining methods of collaboration adds flexibility to operations with inherent variability in processes.
- High performance digital screen processing technology and disturbance free parts search tool support object accurately.
- Reduction of tact time by high speed interface with the robot.
- Easier operation with a teach pendant.
- Synchronize with robot operation to make speedy and beautiful sealing bead possible.
- Sealant application pressure is controlled sensitively by robot controller engineering application. Simplified sealing system unit without controller. Simple operation and convenient optional function for the sealing gun operation by a teach pendant.
- The robots can be moved directly with the teaching handles, by using the enabler switch, mounted on the end of the robots. This is a function for teaching the robots operating positions.
- This function controls the robot by accurately detecting the applied force.
- This powerful tool makes it possible for robots to do delicate operations at high speed, such as following, pushing, loading (press fitting), detecting position and phase during assembly and production processes.
- Servo gun, weld timer and other welding functions are all integrated in robot controller.
- Easy to set up welding conditions. Excellent for controlling weld quality.
- Air cooling for superior maintainability and reliability.
- Only 369mm in width
- Could be installed inside robot riser
User friendly functions
Software Built-in PLC
- Control peripheral equipment by robot controller
- Simplifies system configuration to reduce cost
FD on Desk Light (Offline Simulation Tool)
- Best simulator of first for primary studyOffline Programming
- Robot Layout Investigation
- Cycle Time Simulation
- PLC Ladder Editing
- Operation Training
Various application (Option)
- Vision Sensor NV-Pro
- Force Sensor
- Robot Monitoring Unit (RMU)
- User Graphical Interface Flex-GUI
- Field bus
FD on Desk
FD controller completely ported over to a PC.
Enables study of introducing robots and simulation of operation, as well as highly efficient offline teaching .
Saving time and streamlining work that is troublesome when using teach pendant alone including editing of PLC software.
Can also be used to train operators in how to operate robots.